Here are 5 more questions you should ask before choosing biohazard waste removal in West Palm Beach area.
1. Do you have a satisfaction guarantee? If you are unhappy with their service, do you still have to pay? Does the company offer any provisions if they don’t complete the waste removal to your satisfaction? Get everything in writing so there are no unpleasant surprises later on. A reputable company will offer a 100% money back guarantee.
2. Can you provide us with a plan to help reduce our waste? Most companies don’t want to help reduce any waste because that would end up being less profit for them. Some, though, provide ideas and programs that save you money by reducing the amount of waste you generate.
3. Are you locally owned and operated? Some of the biggest names around are not local; they have CEO’s, executives and service reps located across the country. This means you are not going to get the personalized service you need. As a general rule, it’s always better to hire a local company with a service rep you can actually speak to in person.
4. Do you offer OSHA compliance training, and how much does it cost? Not all biohazard waste companies offer training, and the ones that do often bully you into buying their most expensive training program or package. If you’re interested in training your staff, ask the waste company what type they provide, what the training involves and how much it costs.
5. Do you provide any other services? Some waste companies also provide other services, such as shredding and document management services, and they can bundle this in with your medical waste package. This can be a very convenient option and can save you money in the process.
Considering biohazard waste removal in West Palm Beach is an important factor in making sure you are conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner.
Be the first to like.